[hackerspaces] the challenge

marcos deconya at riseup.net
Sun Sep 14 11:38:23 CEST 2014

Hi

We are a group of people from barcelona that we received this challenge
to do in a meeting, and Im publishing how a project to discover ideas. I
imagine in this list how are the people from hackerspaces, probably some
of you has ideas to propose.

Well, a social colective ask me for a demonstration, they ask me for a
security demonstration, not a practical workshop, and this case for me
is an interesting challenge. I need to do a visual demonstration about
how insecure is to send information unencrypted, and if is possible, the
documentation published by snowden. I don't know how to do this visual
demonstration, and my first idea was to send the challenge to all the
people behind the security world, to ask. The idea is to do the opposite
of all the workshops, the idea is justly not how to protect, is how to
demonstrate the risks with unencrypted communications. Suggestions?

Thanks!

For private content :-)
0x0C05942A895BD10E
FIngerprint 45B9 EC0B 58D5 B17C 8C37 95C3 0C05 942A 895B D10E