[hackerspaces] Space management apps - what we have, what we need?

Shirley Hicks shirley at velochicdesign.com
Tue Sep 2 21:12:42 CEST 2014

Ed, there are a few people at our space who'd be interested in this discussion as we're looking at developing a system including Seltzer for our own use. We're currently gearing up using paper, spreadsheets, lots of forms and GNUCash.

By chance have you talked to the Space Federation (umbrella organization in which not a few makers spaces are taking part) folks out of Milwaukee? (http://schoolfactory.org/spacefed) I think that they're thinking the same thing long term.

-- Shirley Hicks
Red Mountain Makers
Birmingham, AL