[hackerspaces] Vaping in Spaces?

Derek H dh405okc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 02:29:33 CEST 2014

You're a nutter and a jerk. I'll use my "soul" to align my chakras in such
a manner as to tell you that you're being massively inappropriate here.

The answer to the question, in my opinion, is to guide the members to
follow the holy DBAD rule. If they can't follow DBAD, then perhaps they
aren't socialized enough for group spaces.