[hackerspaces] Fwd: Vaping in Spaces?

Tim Krabec tkrabec at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 22:34:52 CEST 2014

John,
You said it. "if it doesn't hurt anybody else"
The argument could be made simply that nicotine is a drug, and if you don't
want that drug in your system you should not have to breath the vapor from
others.  So at the very least, if you want to vape around people who are
not
vaping ask, if you are not a vaper and you want to use equipment or use
something around the vapers, let them know (politely) you don't like the
smell/whatever and ask if you could get some time on said equipment with
out vapor.  We are supposed to be adults and we're supposed to be able to
use our words.

Tim Krabec
tkrabec.com
Bio <http://timkrabec.brandyourself.com/>