[hackerspaces] Help with membership agreement and tool loan policies

Dave tallycast at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 20:06:43 CEST 2014

Making Awesome is a makerspace in Tallahassee Florida.  Recently we were
booted from our original location and are moving into a new space.  We're
keeping our doors closed to the public for a couple of months while we
build out the new space and tighten up our organization.

That brings up this request.

We are looking for best practices/good examples/advice on membership
requirements and on policies/expectations for tools loaned to the space by
members or others.

Cheers, and thanks,
David Brightbill