[hackerspaces] Fwd: Vaping in Spaces?

ITechGeek itg at itechgeek.com
Wed Oct 8 14:00:31 CEST 2014

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 12:38 AM, matt <matt at nycresistor.com> wrote:

> I think all of our members are considerate enough that this discussion has
> never arisen.  Also I don't think any of our members 'vape'.  That's kind
> of a middle america / lower class thing.  >=D

For the record everyone I know who vapes is a working professional in the
DC area and by no stretch would any of them be "lower-class".

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG at ITechGeek.Com
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net