[hackerspaces] Fwd: Vaping in Spaces?

David Francos me at davidfrancos.net
Wed Oct 8 12:24:21 CEST 2014

> I think all of our members are considerate enough that this discussion has
> never arisen.  Also I don't think any of our members 'vape'.  That's kind
> of a middle america / lower class thing.  >=D

At Dlabs Hackerspace none of our members vape that we know, but our policy
is very strict on that: No smoking, any kind.
But, anyway, we've got a pretty small and not-very-well ventilated space,
wich might not be your case.

Consider:
- Is your space big enough?
- Do you have someplace outside where smokers can "smoke" or "vape"?

Vaping is less bothering than smoking inside, but it still produces smells,
and probably some substances that people might not like.

--

Gracias,

David Francos Cuartero (davidfrancos.net)