[hackerspaces] School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe Art&Tech Summer Camp in Berlin! Join us!

Rachel Uwa info at schoolofma.org
Wed May 14 14:57:11 CEST 2014

Hi Hackers:)

we've got two great Art&Tech summer programs in Berlin, Germany, and less
than two weeks to apply. We offer world-class instructors who'll help you
create the things you've been dreaming about creating in the form of making
interactive spaces and robots, among other things, apply and join us!
http://schoolofma.org/

cheers,
Rachel

--
School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe open call for applications until
May 26th! Schnell, schnell! http://schoolofma.org/