[hackerspaces] Differences between hackerspaces and fablabs

David Potocnik david.potocnik at gmail.com
Mon May 12 21:45:59 CEST 2014

A lot of people believe "hack" and "make" are not interchangeable,
more so in Europe. A lot of people disagree whether "hacking" is (or
should be) a political, or a politically neutral, expression /
activity / even ideology.

There's plenty of resources on this:
* http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Theory
* recent activity on this very mailing list

David @ cht hackbase