[hackerspaces] Cashpoint/Point-of-Sale

Kevin Conner kevin.r.conner at gmail.com
Thu May 8 21:29:55 CEST 2014

hey guys.  I receive emails from Hackerspaces.org to learn and share about
how to run a hackerspace and be involved with the community as a whole.

I'm confident I speak for many silent listeners who feel that your personal
conversations and banter reduce the quality and value of this email system.

Please stick to the topic and keep your non-professional opinions, agendas,
and name calling in your personal emails.

Thank you.