[hackerspaces] Green Electronics Challenge

Friday Demola demolaboy at gmail.com
Mon May 5 10:54:12 CEST 2014

Ideas are the most valuable things in the world, handle with care -
Strive Masiyiwa

*Friday Demola*
Content Manager, Web Practice Studio LLC

*North America & Europe*
1603 Capitol Ave. Suite 310 A210, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001
United State of America

*Sub-Saharan Africa*
Plot #2, Dayo Duyile Close, Off Olusoji Ahmed Drive
Jibowu Estate, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria

Voice (US)#: +1 307-459-2496
Mobile (NG)#: +234 805-153-7995
Voice (NG)#: +234 809-390-2518
Fax #: +1 307-459-5893
Email#: service at webpracticestudio.com
Skype: webpracticestudio
Web: www.webpracticestudio.com

Give your day a lift, read Rhapsody of Realities by Rev. Chris & Anita
Oyakhilome

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged. If you are not the addressee, do not disclose, copy,
circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained
in this email or any attachments. If received in error, notify the
sender immediately and delete this email and any attachments from your
system. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited. Web Practice
Studio LLC accepts no liability for any loss or damage resulting
directly or indirectly from the transmission of this e-mail message or
any attachments and may monitor email traffic.