[hackerspaces] Green Electronics Challenge

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 12:13:36 CEST 2014

Hi Bruce,

The reason for this challenge is to explore the ideas.   Hackerspaces are another great way to explore these ideas.  The Internet can be an OK tool for helping.  This email list is also an OK tool  for sharing ideas.

Communities and tools at this point aren't yet widespread or adequate enough.  It's a great start.  But we need more.

So, please make use of what is available.  And please create more communities and tools that will work better for what you would like to do.  That is the way things will get better.

Best,
Mitch.