[hackerspaces] U.S.-China Green Electronics Competition

charlie wallace charlie at finitemonkeys.com
Mon Mar 31 20:28:47 CEST 2014

A lot of the components are glued on as well as soldered. Heat control
is hard to make sure you don't damage the components that are worth
recovering. Then there is the issue of identifying them.

Usually its easier(and cheaper unless you don't count time) to get out
of date batches from ebay or companies that have very tight rules
about out of date components.