[hackerspaces] U.S.-China Green Electronics Competition

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 20:15:24 CEST 2014

Has anyone thought of this or is this a bad idea?
Use an oven or solder pot to desolder all the components from e-waste
circuit boards, etc. and sort them accordingly.  Then just evenly
distribute them among all the hackerspaces in the world.  This way the
electronics lab of all hackerspaces will have a really nice supply of
components to pick from with little to no cost to them.