[hackerspaces] Time to process US 501(3)c application?

Adam Gomes adam at unixgeek.net
Thu Mar 20 01:47:21 CET 2014

Bill, SCIL waited over 2 whole calendar years from the time we received the
letter letting us know they received the application. :( Hopefully it won't
take them that long for you guys.

You might want to consider seeking financial sponsorship from an
established 501c3. School Factory is one such group who works w/
makerspaces / hackerspaces and can probably offer you financial sponsorship
(you get covered by their status until your status is approved).

--Adam