[hackerspaces] SpaceBlogs updated... who wants to help and add spaces?

Elger Jonker elger.jonker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 15:43:36 CET 2014

Hi all,

SpaceBlogs aggegrates feeds from hackerspaces and makerspaces. Much like
earth.hackerspaces.org (did). I like the project and just migrated it to
wordpress multisite, fixed some long standing issues and added a world map.

Now there are some things to do:
- All spaces need some sort of a profile, logo and direct link info.
- More spaces need to be added (currently about 50 active feeds)

So basically i'm asking: who wants to help with these tasks? I thinks we
can make great additions in just a few nights by grinding all the feeds...

Who wants to help out?

http://www.spaceblogs.org

Regards,
Elger