[hackerspaces] Hardware Freedom Day, Saturday March 15 2014!

Frederic Muller - DFF fred at digitalfreedomfoundation.org
Tue Mar 11 14:51:26 CET 2014

Hi!

I was following in up on this upcoming event and letting you guys know
that LulzBot is joining the celebration and offering 8 3D printers to
participating hackerspaces. One simply needs to fill up the form on
their website here https://www.lulzbot.com/printer-giveaway-2014 and be
motivating enough in their usage plan. Of course running a Hardware
Freedom Day and introducing Free and Open Hardware to your area is
highly recommended.

So all the best and may you all be lucky! (though obviously only 8 will be).

Fred