[hackerspaces] haxogreen camp by syn2cat luxembourg: call for proposals & registration

Georges Kesseler georges.kesseler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 13:49:32 CEST 2014

Hi

Haxogreen 2014 is a little more than a month away. http://haxogreen.lu/
There are still early bird tickets available.
Current workshops: sushi, welding, yoga, lpic

We are looking for more talks

See quoted mail below for all needed links

There will be an linux certification exam like last time.
For people who like to take the opportunity, register on the lpic site
https://lpievent.lpice.eu (yells about bad cert, as it's for www.lpie.eu)
select haxogreen and enter your details. That page also lists the price to
be paid cash at the LPI desk right before to take the exam.

See you all at the luxembourg hacker camp

Gunstick
President syn2cat hackerspace