[hackerspaces] Insurance for makerspace

john lunger justj1915 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 02:23:29 CEST 2014

I am in the US and also seeking insurance for outreach events and space. Please send me info.

Carolyn and John
Hayhackers-A Technology Playground
Nonprofit organization
http://www.hayhackers.org

To order essential oils or join the discount membership program from me :
http://www.mydoterra.com/clungerluvnhealth/

All proceeds fund the nonprofit organization above.