[hackerspaces] Hackerspace admin software recommendations?

Florencia Edwards floev22 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 19:01:00 CEST 2014

Hi Edward how are you, i have some questions about Seltzer, I just
implemented it, and now very little of programming, so be patient with me.
 How can I add categories to the "add contact" when adding members,  Is it
in the contact module?. Also how can I change the content of the mail that
arrives to people who become members. I got this email when i was testing
to become member: Your username is floev22. To confirm your email and set
your password, visit
http:///crm/index.php?q=reset-confirm&v=83d37e332db74fcc817cd85eb0b26be717e54c12
<http://crm/index.php?q=reset-confirm&v=83d37e332db74fcc817cd85eb0b26be717e54c12>.
(instead of the webpage it gives three /// so it doesn't go anywhere)

Is there a way to add a kind of currency? here we use chilean pesos, 1000
pesos is 5 dolars, so we work a lot with thousands.

Lastly, i clicked billing with a membership that expired today, i'm not
sure but it seems like billing is not working anymore. Is it possible? how
do i fix it?