[hackerspaces] Visiting other *spaces

Ethan Chew spacefelix at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 00:35:18 CEST 2014

Hey!

     If you are passing by Mojave, CA, come by Mojave Makers (
www.mojavemakers.org).  We do several space projects and maker education as
we are located close to the Mojave Air & Spaceport and education as we are
colocated with the local Mojave High School.

            - Ethan/spacefelix

On Jul 23, 2014 11:54 AM, > Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 11:48:01 -0500

http://lists.hackerspaces.org/pipermail/discuss/attachments/20140723/33efa561/attachment-0001.html