[hackerspaces] Does the maker culture get the step on the hackers culture?

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 05:46:10 CEST 2014

After all that, I forgot to leave you with some ammunition and
resources with which you can study the issues further.  Sorry they're
all self-authored, but it seems that no one else has done the analysis
and because other resources you probably already know of:

America 2.0 (in-depth analysis showing the problem, concrete steps to
fix it): http://docs.google.com/document/d/10pvNT2Xl2l8MgImvfTZKxk66aAcwNhRvHPhRtKWa8Js/edit?usp=sharing
Why America needs fixed:
http://medium.com/@theProphet/why-america-needs-fixed-1a4b970771a6
Permaculture and Terraforming working document (procedures for
bioremediation for nearly everything):
http://docs.google.com/document/d/1inH5KexS6otCr-5X7yEtpMElYV2r_vGE0_5rbwKgY9c/edit?usp=sharing
Snarky (but Correct) Guide on How to Care for Children (replaces every
other resource on the subject in two pages):
http://piratepad.net/WJZpLnVEzS

I'm hate to say it, but no one has analyzed this shit deeper than I
have.  I hope you'll read it, because I get depressed that no one can
tell shit from shinola and Good from Evil.

Marxos