[hackerspaces] Does the maker culture get the step on the hackers culture?

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 23:05:12 CEST 2014

"I believe there is something *inherently* political in the practice
of self-organization for mutual benefit, whether or not the group has
broader and more explicit political goals."

I agree -- and as Torrie and Yar pointed out, there is an incredible
amount of privilege in declaring that you are essentially apolitical.
Easy for cis white males to say...

--Naomi