[hackerspaces] Hackerspace drama, oh my!

Aurélien DESBRIÈRES aurelien at hackers.camp
Thu Jul 3 15:10:06 CEST 2014

Torrie Fischer <tdfischer at hackerbots.net> writes:

> On Thursday, July 03, 2014 11:21:29 Aurélien DESBRIÈRES wrote:
>> just call them crackers.
>
> I believe a more accurate term would be "toxic person".

That sounds correct.

I know that for some people "words" have no importance.

But the fact is that hackerspaces are great place.

Call someone a "hacker" should be a form of gratification for his great
works.

As gnu.org explain, media, create the confusion, we should spread the
correction, this could create "good" vocation ;-)