[hackerspaces] digest (Chris Weiss)

Royce Pipkins royce.pipkins at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 20:51:28 CET 2014

It doesn't much matter whether the person is in digest mode or not. I'm in
digest mode and I got 20+ digest mails from this list yesterday. I think
the design goals for digest mode on this list might be have a little
off-normal.

--
The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do.
B. F. Skinner