[hackerspaces] What do you do in open tuesdays?

Chris Weiss cweiss at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 16:51:52 CET 2014

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Florencia Edwards <floev22 at gmail.com> wrote:
> What sort of activities do you do in open tuedays?

The first Tues we have a "business meeting" where all are invited and
officers give reports and other members can also give any "'space
business" reports.  we also put things on the calendar for the next
month+ (Feb meeting plans March's events).  on the other Tuesdays
sometimes we have a show and tell or a movie or some speaker, whatever
the meeting attendees want to do.  Lately we've just had a bunch of
"general workshop" in which some people get some stuff done and most
socialize.  kind of an open house with people actually doing things.