[hackerspaces] how to deal with tired staff, with hackespaces blues

Florencia Edwards floev22 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 14:59:39 CET 2014

We use to have members with keys. They broke almost all the machines, maybe
it was an accident, but they didn't report it if something got broke. We
told them please to not come in on sundays because we had to clean up, and
they'd sneak in on sundays, when we weren't there. It's the trust culture
that is damaged and has a lot of work to be done, witch makes it hard.