[hackerspaces] Communication within the space

Edward L Platt ed at elplatt.com
Wed Jan 15 23:06:38 CET 2014

Here's an interesting (possibly beta) tool for communication in cooperative
groups by Charlie DeTar: htttp://intertwinkles.org

Charlie's phd thesis contains a really thorough history of technology
that's already been thrown at this problem.

-Ed

Edward L. Platt
http://elplatt.com
http://civic.mit.edu/users/elplatt