[hackerspaces] Dealing with micromanagement of hackers

nog3 nog3 at nog3.net
Thu Feb 27 05:58:43 CET 2014

Provided you've presented options and costing for discussion to the members
well ahead of a meeting I don't think it's unreasonable to expect them to
either present another option (with costings/pros and cons) or deal with it
and vote.

Committees to investigate options for everything is overkill, I agree.
Committees and task-forces to implement projects are totally fine.