[hackerspaces] blog post quality control

matt matt at nycresistor.com
Mon Feb 3 21:57:32 CET 2014

DISCLAIMER:  I am not an admin but i have posting privs... this is all
coming from me not sanctioned by anyone.

First,

   I am glad people are posting on the blog again.  That's awesome.  I
encourage more people to do so.  If you need help making a blog post
happen.  This list can help.  I can and will help you make that happen.

   I don't care if I think your post is trash, or morally bankrupt.  I
don't care if your post is an insane insult laden rant built off of
spurious supposition and kitten memes.

   I do care if your formatting is blown to all hell and you didn't bother
to edit your post for minimal grammar and spelling.

   If you are going to post to the blog, please draft first. review. edit.
ask someone else to review.  edit again.  then review once more before
hitting the post button.  If you have a question about wordpress or
formatting hit up the list.  Someone will assuredly help you figure it
out.  We are not all ogres.

Cheers,

   Matt