[hackerspaces] Cashpoint/Point-of-Sale

Mark Janssen maniac.nl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 15:58:36 CEST 2014

Also... take a look at revbank... it's used in various (almost all) the
dutch hackerspaces.

https://github.com/RevelationSpace/revbank

It's documented, easy, has plugins, works on the trust model, and makes
most spaces using it enough sales ;)

Mark

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 3:50 PM, Petr Baudis <pasky at ucw.cz> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 03:33:47PM +0200, schinken wrote:
> > >   Take a look at: http://brmlab.cz/project/brmbar
> > >
> > >   It has some documentation too. :-)
> >
> > Wow that looks great
>
>   Glad it looks interesting!  Let me know if anything is unclear or also
> if you manage to adopt it, we are glad to hear about other users. :)
>
> > Is there something implemented like user selection by barcode?
>
>   As you already noticed, that's exactly the way it works - member have
> their barcodes; the barcodes just encode their usernames so if they
> don't have one, they can just type it on physical keyboard that's also
> attached to the computer.
>
>                                 Petr "Pasky" Baudis

Mark Janssen  --  maniac(at)maniac.nl
Unix / Linux Open-Source and Internet Consultant
Maniac.nl Sig-IO.nl Vps.Stoned-IT.com