[hackerspaces] Cashpoint/Point-of-Sale

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Tue Apr 29 15:50:52 CEST 2014

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 03:33:47PM +0200, schinken wrote:
> >   Take a look at: http://brmlab.cz/project/brmbar
> >
> >   It has some documentation too. :-)
>
> Wow that looks great

  Glad it looks interesting!  Let me know if anything is unclear or also
if you manage to adopt it, we are glad to hear about other users. :)

> Is there something implemented like user selection by barcode?

  As you already noticed, that's exactly the way it works - member have
their barcodes; the barcodes just encode their usernames so if they
don't have one, they can just type it on physical keyboard that's also
attached to the computer.

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis