[hackerspaces] Wiki license

Christie Dudley christie at HackCounsel.com
Mon Apr 21 23:44:03 CEST 2014

We discovered with one of our projects that because we didn't do the
NC license we got a TON of publicity for what we did. I highly
recommend allowing commercial reproductions (with attribution!) so the
news agencies can pick it up if you want.

Christie