[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces survey on Free/Libre Open Source Software

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 7 02:53:24 CEST 2014

Good point,
of course I dont like surveys myself, but the mailing list thread and the
wiki itself is pretty clear. I was interested in the answers so far and
appreciate all input. I am not studying this for marketing or to make a
scientific study. I am/was considering if the idea of the self labeling of
a hackerspace as a floss supporting one kinda like the open source hardware
did http://www.oshwa.org/definition/ or the osi did. It would be nice to
have some type of social contract to hold up and say : this is good.

--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova http://www.flossk.org