[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces survey on Free/Libre Open Source Software

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 7 00:13:40 CEST 2014

I want to thank you all for your great responses and you have cleared up
this topic for me. I will be writing a summary of the survey and the emails
in some weeks but the answer has been a clear "hackerspaces should not be
limited to just FLOSS and open things" so far.

thank you for your time and input,
mike

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 2:59 PM, Randall G. Arnold <randall.arnold at texrat.net

James Michael DuPont