[hackerspaces] Getting some USB Product IDs

Martin Ling martin-hackerspaces at earth.li
Fri Sep 6 11:16:55 CEST 2013

Update: it appears one company is still selling PIDs under their own VID
for 9.95 EUR each, noting that there were no such conditions when they
bought their VID and the USB-IF can't change the contract after the sale
under Netherlands law. :-)

http://www.mcselec.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=92&category_id=20&option=com_phpshop&Itemid=1

Go forth and make USB widgets!

Martin