[hackerspaces] Who offers course material for teaching at a hackerspace?

dosman dosman at packetsniffers.org
Mon Sep 2 06:41:21 CEST 2013

Bloominglabs posts it's workshop curriculums on our wiki. However classes like machining require a fair bit of non-online material, but we've tried to post as much of it to our wiki as we find. The problem with trying to learn something like machining from youtube is that you can watch 20 clips on various aspects of it and still have no idea what you are doing or how to get started. A true curriculum is needed along with lots of hands-on time with the machines.

http://bloominglabs.org/index.php/Workshops

Thanks,
-dosman