[hackerspaces] Hackaday series on hackerspaces

charlie wallace charlie at finitemonkeys.com
Mon Oct 21 21:35:22 CEST 2013

We get some people that have seen hackaday articles, and a few more
that send emails or commented on blog posts about it, or people
building similar projects based on the articles. I generally see
around 3000-4000 unique hits after the article goes up.  a couple of
times commercial companies looking to turn projects into part of their
line up.

As for media, specifically film makers, we're in LA so pretty much get
that all the time anyway so didn't see a difference.

hackaday is a great site, they've always been really good to us, i
haven't interacted as much with the since the last ownership change,
but the guy seems nice enough.

Setting up a meetup.com has gotten us quite a few people too.

cheers,
charlie