[hackerspaces] How did you all first find out about Hackerspaces?

Mel Shamanka mel.shamanka at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 17:32:18 CEST 2013

Had heard of hackerspaces here and there online over the years, assumed
there wouldn't be any in France anyway. Read Doctorow's Little Brother a
few years later, got curious and looked up hackerspaces.org - found the
Suite Logique and went to visit, have been popping in and out in
hackerspaces and fablabs since.

M.

--
"We do it because we are *compelled*."