[hackerspaces] How did you all first find out about Hackerspaces?

Dr. Glass DPM glass.dpm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 17:11:49 CEST 2013

I was poking around the internet, looking into 3D printing.  On a google group post, a member of Freeside Atlanta was very helpful in working with me, and after we began talking, he invited me to visit Freeside to learn more.

Nicholas A. Giovinco, DPM
Director of Education
Southern Arizona Limb Salvage Alliance
University of Arizona College of Medicine
PO Box 245072
1501 N Campbell Avenue, Room 4402
Tucson, AZ 85724-5072
P: (520) 626-1349