[hackerspaces] Need help with stickers in the USA

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 00:53:53 CEST 2013

Just try to find a nearby sign making shop with a vinyl cutter and offer to
even help them out by "weeding" the stickers yourself or with other
volunteers.  That is usually the part that takes the longest time.  Unless
it's just printed image on a sticker without weeding then you just need to
find someone with a printer and throw in some sticker label paper!