[hackerspaces] How did you all first find out about Hackerspaces?

matt matt at nycresistor.com
Thu Oct 17 00:10:40 CEST 2013

It's worth mentioning that NYC Resistor was made aware of The Resistors,
another MUCH older hackerspace form the North East by one of their former
members.

http://www.resistors.org/index.php/History_of_the_R.E.S.I.S.T.O.R.S.

Hackerspaces have been around a long time... in fact facilities much like
hackerspaces formed a large part of the ACTUAL renaissance.

-Matt