[hackerspaces] October 2013 Global Synchronous Hackathon

Mark Scrano mscrano at ieee.org
Wed Oct 16 18:13:59 CEST 2013

Is there any theme for this month or is it open hacking?  I am vice
president of the Syracuse Innovators Guild and we will be participating
this weekend as well. :)   Several members discussed Halloween themed
projects, so that may be the direction we will take if there's no specific
topic.  Catch you all on the live stream. We will be joining around Noon
local time or 16:00 UTC.
Regards,
Mark Scrano