[hackerspaces] How did you all first find out about Hackerspaces?

charlie wallace charlie at finitemonkeys.com
Wed Oct 16 08:28:39 CEST 2013

Mostly from acq/friends in the ZX80, BBC micro model B electronics
camps, then via C64 and then much larger in the Amiga hacking/scene.

great, and yes it was correct. as in that most people have been doing
the same thing since computers/electronics got outside large corps,
getting together in groups and hacking on stuff, fixing, building etc.