[hackerspaces] what is your opinion about the closing of 3rd ward?

Florencia Edwards floev22 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 02:41:13 CEST 2013

Managing  a makerspace or hackerspace is soo hard. I think that this
happening put the fact out there that its hard and requires subtle work and
communication. Before this i thought only our makerspace struggled with
money ,prices ,and how to make everyone welcome but not go bankrupt for not
charging. This makes me realse we are not alone and that we can learn from
this mistakes.