[hackerspaces] question about workshop strategy

john lunger justj1915 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 18:10:54 CEST 2013

This possible idea came to my mind:
How about workshop fees are cheaper if you are a member:  Member fees vs nonmember fees. I know a lot of museums/zoos do that.

 Maybe members can showcase what they learned/did on a Membership board -can be a online board or an actual pin up board with pictures etc to create more of a community.

I think if teachers are teaching one class/workshop, no requirement to be a member but if they are there a lot teaching then they should be members.