[hackerspaces] (no subject)

Ben Brown ben at generik.ca
Thu Oct 10 22:17:30 CEST 2013

Hi,

Interest in hackerspaces would definitely vary between cities depending
on the the average age/background of it's residents,
universities/colleges in the area, etc. I'm not sure there could be an
algorithm to estimate that.

That said, we used a survey that we promoted on social media and through
local groups to gauge interest in a hackerspace. It ranged from general
interests, to space requirements/tools preferred and even possible
membership fees. We got about 46 submissions and used the answers from
this survey to start Kwartzlab.

Here's the original web form: http://d-h.st/JAv
Report made from the survey results: http://d-h.st/mpn

Ben