[hackerspaces] (no subject)

Gui Cavalcanti gui at artisansasylum.com
Thu Oct 10 22:02:14 CEST 2013

Hi folks!

I run an event with MAKE and Artisan's Asylum called How to Make a Makerspace. We had a giant event in February this year, and two scaled back one-day versions before the San Mateo and New York Maker Faires. We've made a ~14 page worksheet with example data from around the U.S., and a substantial amount of background information you can use to create your own projections.

The worksheet can be found here: https://db.tt/XxRALIyW

There's more background data I can send, but I'm currently on my phone. Will respond again soon, and feel free to ping me if you don't hear back.

-Gui Cavalcanti