[hackerspaces] Wet hackerspace walls, what do you do?

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 15:20:04 CET 2013

My first idea is to immediately call ServPro or whatever your local version
of that is.
http://www.servpro.com/

They came in after a pipe burst at my old house and plopped down several
giant fans everywhere and a dehumidifier in every room affected.
I still had to replace the drywall in the ceiling since it was soaked and
broke open under the weight of the water coming from the upstairs pipe.

They let that run for about a week straight or so and it was dry as a bone!