[hackerspaces] Radio Shack Hackerspace Challenge: $1000 Prize!

Ken Murphy kenmrph at gmail.com
Fri May 24 21:15:36 CEST 2013

HI all-

My role in this Hackerspace Challenge is limited to the recruitment and
day-to-day logistics, so I'm not fully qualified to speak to the legal
issues. However I do understand that there are legal complications in
running a contest with a cash prize that make it difficult to include other
countries. This is not particular to the US, and you'll see the same thing
with contests run by organizations based in other countries.

Ken